Today in class we are working on missing assignments. There is only 1 week until the semester comes to an end. School is going well today. Trying to turn in missing work.
Today in class my group presented. we went over our thoughts on the book. A devoted son is about the relationship between a father and son and examines how time and perspective can change the way actions and intentions are perceived. Varma is proud because his son, Rakesh, is at the top of the academic list in India.
Today in class we did an assignment on newsela. This assignment was based on sneakers. I learned that many sneakers leave plastic behind. I also learned that many sneakers cant be recycled. School is going well so far!!.
During spring break I had a lot of time to myself. This spring break really helped me relax and take a little break from all the stress school can bring especially since we are on the verge of graduating. This spring break i stayed in the state but i did a few activities with friends and family. The first thing i did was go to six flags with friends. We went on all the rides, it was really fun. Next I had a sleepover with some friends and stayed up til 3 AM. I also went to visit a college in Macon and the apartments. I also had plenty of time to work in the interior of my car with some friends. I installed a car play device that cost $100. That is all i did during my spring break and i am now ready to get through this last month of school.
Comments
Post a Comment